Saturday, July 12, 2014

Everything Saturated Canary Goes!!





Happy happy beautiful Saturday everyone!
Yes it has been a while since I've popped in to my blog. {insert sad face}
I am guilty for using that social media thing called Facebook to share my work,
but I've missed posting here as well.
I hope everyone is doing wonderful and enjoying your summer!

Today's post is courtesy of the wonderful Saturated Canary,
if you haven't seen Krista's images you must must must pop over to her store.
For this week's Facebook challenge, ANYTHING GOES!
Yep yep, anything - as long as it has a Krista image (digi or rubber) on it.

My first Equestrian Girl card was made for this challenge specifically,
but I wanted to show you a variety of cards I've done with her sweet images.

For my Equestrian cutie, I managed to find a sweet little embellishment in my stash:


Don't know why I would have a micro beaded carrot sticker...but I did. lol!
Come on over and join in the Facebook challenge,
you have plenty of time to link up your work.

Thank you all so much for stopping in, have a blessed weekend!

xoxoxox
~*Joni


2 comments:

sierra said...

Your blog is so interesting and very informative; the quality you used in penning this is excellent. Thanks for posting this.

www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...


Awesome there, Great work, keep it up. I love returning back to this site and reading the quality content you always have on offer.

Viena
www.gofastek.com