Monday, August 1, 2016

Ready to scream?!

Happy Monday everyone!
It has been fun keeping a little secret but I can finally share...
I am now part of the amazing C.C.Designs Design Team!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be a part of this wonderful shop,
I've been a fan for so many years!
{I remember running myself broke when I was first introduced to Christine's site!}

So today I have the pleasure of debuting a stamp from her Halloween collection,
introducing Monster Mash:


This clear set is sooo cute, I can't even.
It also has coordinating dies so no worries about fussy cutting.
I paired this cutie with the new shadow spots dies as well (fun stuff!)
and the dotty rectangles die, which is perfect for a little dimension.
She is one of three images from the set,
along with three sweet sentiments for mixing and matching.
The August release is amazing,
so be sure to keep up on the C.C. Designs Blog
as well as the C.C. Designs Facebook page.

Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for coming by to see me! <3 p="">xoxoxox
~*Joni


2 comments:

Rene said...

She is so cute!!!!!!!
Rene

cghundley said...

How fun this card
is and the stamp
is awesome!
Carla from Utah