Monday, November 7, 2016

A Lil' Magic to Be A Unicorn on this Monday

Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
This Saturday, Marie released the adorable Unicorns at the shop,
and oh myyyy are they adorable. :)
Last month she offered a pre-order on these two sets,
and now they are ready to come home with you!


I created a couple of cards with A Lil' Magic set,
and I'm currently inking up Be A Unicorn in between cooking dinner. ;)

Here is a CASE card that I made with one of them, using a fun patterned paper:


And no Unicorn set is complete until I color her up in orange. ;)
I added "planks" of wood for this cutie by using scraps of wood grained paper,
then adding two faux nails on each side with a copic multi-liner:


Be sure to pop by the store here to pick these sets up before they disappear!
There are so many fun things happening this month at the Farm,
be sure to follow us on Facebook, and subscribe to Marie's newsletter!
xoxoxox,
~*Joni

No comments: