Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A 'Tail' to share with you


Happy Tuesday everyone!
I am on The Greeting Farm's blog today for Tip Me Tuesday.
If you are new to the Farm, TMT is an every-other-monthly feature of color combos,
paired with our favorite images from TGF.
Today's card uses the adorable SSSC No. 34 named Waverly.
{She is not available in the store just yet, but keep peeking in!} 💖


For the no line technique, I inked Waverly up with Memento Ink {Angel Pink}.
I colored her in using Copics, and added little white dots with an Inkessentials Pen.
The sentiment is a rub on, which is my go-to when I fear I'll mess up. teehee! 😏
I also used the adorable bunting stamp from the Little Party set for the banner AND the sun.
Don't you just love multi purpose images?

You can find all of TGF's past SSSC releases here,
and be sure to browse all of the newest cuties right here at Marie's store.
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone, thank you for coming by to say hello!
xoxoxox
~*Joni