Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Blessed Words



Hello everyone! The Greeting Farm is continuing its line of Faith based stamps,
and this month we are debuting one called Blessed Words:


These stamps are so wonderful to use for all of your projects,
and Bible Journaling is such a beautiful art that I am determined to try soon!
To show the versatility of this set, I created a card focusing around one of the words:


This card was so much fun to make, I think I'll do a handful for Easter. 💗
I combined REJOICE with a Spellbinders cross, D'arcy cloud embossing folder,
leaf ribbon, and mini roses from Michaels.
Pop by the blog post here to see what the Faith DT has created with this sweet set,
there are some amazing samples on today's blog post for you all to swoon over!

xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: