Sunday, July 30, 2017

Pop Up Box Card

I'm so excited to share my first ever Pop Up Box card
that I made last week for one of our Stamp Features over at TGF.
I've always admired these cards, they're so fascinating with their dimension.
You can find easy instructions through Google,
I used this step by step tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.
When I received my July clear stamps, I knew that I had to give this fun technique a try with Up:

Here is the card folded flat, surprisingly it fits nicely into a large envelope!
I used a little paper clip to keep it together upright for photo purposes:

When you first open up the card,
my images still fit nicely into the 'frame' of the pop up box:

Here it is fully opened, a little bit of a bird's eye view:

And here it is at eye level:


I combined Up with a couple of images from the Main Street clear set,
along with a retired TGF cloud die, and a Martha Stewart fence punch.
My images were adhered to heavy acetate card stock, just a little bit goes a long way!
My head is spinning with all the other fun TGF images that can be used for Pop Up Box Cards. :)

Side note: when I showed this to my daughter, she said I was channeling Princess Poppy from Trolls. Haha!

Have a wonderful day, everyone, happy crafting to you!
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments: