Monday, September 4, 2017

Cas-ual Fridays on this Monday Holiday

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope your day is off to a great start.
I'm celebrating the looooong weekend in the USA.
Although I am a stay at home mom, holidays means more time to sleep in
and linger in pajamas with the whole family. 😊

It also means plenty of time to craft,
so I played with two Cas-ual Fridays Clear Stamp sets
 for a simple black and white card:

I stamped up the Cas-ual Fridays Tutu set in memento ink (image and sentiment),
and set that aside.
Then I grabbed my Cas-ual Fridays Pretty Posies set
and stamped the medium flower and the little flower five times each.
The die cuts made it so easy - no fussy scissor cutting needed here!
I randomly placed the flowers on the black cardstock, then added on the Tutu layer.
It was a fun and simple card to make, with such a pretty contrast.

You can find all the adorable Cas-ual Fridays images right here at the store.
Our wonderful leader Kelly is also doing a donation to the Red Cross
in support of Hurricane Harvey victims,
use the code TEXAS to receive 15% off your order (today is the final day!).

Thank you for coming by to see me, have a beautiful Monday everyone!
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments: